U.S. Soy Oil’s Premium Refining Advantage Hits the Mark
Looking for a competitive advantage? U.S. soy oil hits the mark, as not all soybean oil is created equal. Research shows point of origin makes a difference due to growing conditions, storage, harvest, and weather. These factors affect the refining costs and more. Here, you’ll get an inside look at the initial research on the refining advantages of U.S. soybean oil.
- Will McNair, USSEC Director of Human Utilization
- Fan Yang, COFCO Engineering (Xi’an) International Co., Ltd.
- Richard Galloway, President, Galloway & Associates, LLC
- Todd Doehring, Director, Centrec Consulting Group, LLC
- Micah Pope, Sr. Consultant, Centrec Consulting Group, LLC