Pro Farmer Crop Tour Report
Sponsored by Ohio Soybean Council
Need a crystal ball? There’s nothing better than seeing and hearing first hand new crop conditions to understand what forces might be at play in the 2021 marketing year. ProFarmer’s Jeff Wilson will give a national overview followed by four geographically-diverse U.S. farmers, who will provide crop reports fresh from the field.
- Jeff Wilson, Senior Market Analyst, Pro Farmer
- Belinda Burrier, Union Ridge, Maryland, United Soybean Board
- Lance Rezac, Onaga, Kansas, United Soybean Board, U.S. Soybean Export Council Board
- Dawn Scheier, Salem, South Dakota, South Dakota Research and Promotion Council, U.S. Soybean Export Council Board
- Bill Wykes, Yorkville, Illinois, American Soybean Association Board