Container Shipping Landscape: The New Reality
Sponsored by Illinois Soybean Association
This panel session will feature five high-powered leaders and exporters in the international container shipping industry who will discuss not only the current outlook for shipping service and costs, but also where they see the need, the opportunity and imperative to expand and improve service from the inland U.S. to worldwide destinations.
- Bob Sinner, President SB&B Foods, chair SSGA Competitive Shipping Action Team
- Peter Friedman, Executive Director, Agriculture Transportation Coalition
- Roger Mortenson, Vice President, Grain Millers Specialty Products
- Uffe Ostegaard, President, Hapag Lloyd
- Gene Seroka, Executive Director, Port of Los Angeles